Once you and your firm have subscribed to BigTime, any member of your staff can login to the system from your browser. Here's a step-by-step guide that will help you get logged in to BigTime.
1. Browse to BigTime. Logging in to BigTime is as simple as typing a URL into your web browser. For most users, you’ll just type iq.bigtime.net into your browser’s address bar.
2. Fill in your email and your password. If you’ve logged in before, then your email address may already be filled in on the system login screen.
At the bottom of the page, you will also see the option to log in using your Google, Microsoft or Open ID accounts. If you opt for one of these login options, clicking their corresponding buttons will open a new pop-up window. You can then proceed to enter your Google or Microsoft login details.
3. Click LOGIN. If your email or password is incorrect, you’ll have a chance to correct it. Note that users who try to login with an incorrect password more than 5 times will be disabled for 15 minutes. Then, you can try again.
- What web browser works best with BigTime?
Chrome and FireFox are both great choices, but BigTime works with any modern browser. Chrome has been optimized for lightning fast response times, so give that browser a try if Safari or Internet Explorer are a little sluggish on your system.
- How do I change my password?
If you forget your password, the forgot my password link makes it easy to recover. If you’re already logged into the system, take a look at How to Change Your Password in order to update your existing password.
- What if I don’t know the email address I use to login?
In order to login to BigTime, you have to be invited by the administrator for your firm’s BigTime account. If you aren’t sure what email they have on file for you, talk to your admin.
If you are the BigTime admin and you've forgotten which email you used to subscribe, then contact support so they can help you out.
- How do I get to the BigTime login screen from the QuickBooks/BigTime app?
If you are a QuickBooks online user, you can connect directly to your BigTime account using your Intuit Login, bypassing the BigTime login page.
- Who do I contact if I don’t see a solution to my problem in Troubleshooting?
If you can’t find the answer to your question in the BigTime Knowledge Base, please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org.