This article explains how to add a percent markup on an expense code. Follow the steps below.
1. Click MY COMPANY...FIELD VALUES from your navigation menu.
A new window will pop up, and you’ll default into BASIC CATEGORIES...CATEGORIES.
2. Click EXPENSE CODES, found under Basic Categories.
3. Click on an expense code.
4. Scroll down on the right-side of your window until you see the header, MARKUP.
5. Enter the markup value into the textbox and click SAVE.
The markup value will be applied when invoicing for that expense.