Make changes to several time entries at once from your Project Dashboard. This article will show you how.
1. Click MY COMPANY...PROJECT LIST from your navigation bar.
2. Select a project from your list of projects.
This will direct you to your Project Dashboard.
3. Click on the tab with three dots, and then select TIME/EXPENSE HISTORY from the picklist.
4. Click on a hyperlinked dollar value under the INPUT column.
NOTE: Specify how you want to view your data—week, month, quarter, year—by clicking on the respective icon: WMQY.
5. Check the entries you want to update.
6. Click the white triangle next to Bulk Actions (near the top of your window), and select UPDATE from the picklist that populates.
7. Update the time for the selected entries on the new window that populates.
8. Click UPDATE TIME to save your work.