This article will show you how to link your Microsoft account to BigTime.
Note: Click here to learn how to integrate Microsoft with BigTime.
Click on the BigTime application in the ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS section of Microsoft Dashboard.
On the left panel, click on USERS AND GROUPS and then click the +ADD USER/GROUP button. On this screen you can select users and then click ASSIGNto allow them to use single sign-on with their Microsoft Account.
Now when members of your team sign into Microsoft and click the BIGTIME TILE, they'll be signed into BigTime without having to enter a separate password.
To ensure Microsoft and BigTime can communicate with each other, please note the following:
1. The Microsoft user must already have an account setup in BigTime in order to establish a link between the Microsoft and BigTime accounts.
2. Ensure the user's email address is the same in their Microsoft account and their BigTime account.
3. Ensure the user for whom you're enabling SSO is an authorized user in the BigTime app within Microsoft.
Note: When connecting for the first time, the user will need to confirm their email address before they can connect Microsoft and BigTime. Once they do, they can use their Microsoft credentials instead of a BigTime username/password to sign into BigTime.
Signing In With Your Microsoft Account
Once a user's Microsoft account is connected to BigTime, they can bypass the BigTime sign in screen in two ways.
1. The Microsoft Dashboard. Users can click on the BigTime App in Microsoft to automatically sign in.
2. Use BigTime's Microsoft URL. If you use the Microsoft shortcut URL, users will bypass all of the sign in screens and enter the application directly. Just bookmark this URL.