Use a smart lookup when you’re assigning tasks in the Task Editor. It's a way to get information quickly. This article will show you how easy it is to use this feature.
We’ll get to our Task Editor and show you how to add staffers to the Assignment column using a smart lookup.
1. Click MY COMPANY...PROJECT LIST from the navigation menu.
2. Your projects will be hyperlinked on the left-hand side of the page. Selecting a project name will take you to your PROJECT DASHBOARD.
3. Click on the TASKS tab at the top of the window.
4. Click EDITOR to get to your Task Editor.
5. Use a smart lookup to add names to the ASSIGNMENT column. Click on the ARROW under the Assignment header. Start typing a name in the textbox, and the picklist will populate with matching results.
6. Check the names you want to select. Or manually scroll through the picklist and check the box next to a staffer’s name.