There's an option to show overall accounts receivable (AR) on invoice templates. Activate it to provide customers a total value of unpaid invoices. We’ll show you how activate this option.
1. Click INVOICING...CONFIGURE from your navigation bar.
This will cause a new window to pop up, as shown in the image below.
2. Click on PDF STYLES, which is a tab near the top of your window.
3. Click on the QUESTION MARK next to a template from the list that populates.
4. Click EDIT.
This will cause a new tab to open, which is where you’ll activate the option to show overall total for AR.
5. Go to the A/R tab under step 3. Then, check the box next to the phrase, SHOW LISTINg OF UNPAID INVOICES.
6. Click SAVE to save your work.
Now your invoice will show a total value of unpaid invoices when you use this template.