Include additional documents to an invoice on the Preview tab of a drafted invoice. This feature makes it easy to add supporting receipts and PDFs to eliminate ambiguity.
First, let’s get to a drafted invoice. Then, we’ll add documents to it.
1. Click INVOICING...OVERVIEW from your navigation bar.
2. Click DRAFTS, found on the middle tile, and then click the tile itself.
3. Click on a hyperlinked dollar amount in the AMOUNT column to be directed to your drafted invoice.
4. Click on the PREVIEW tab.
5. Click ADD DOCUMENT, which is hyperlinked on the far right column of your drafted window.
A new window will populate, where you can add your document and details about it.
6. Add your document by clicking on the first cell and selecting it. Then, name the document and add some notes about it.
NOTE: Only PDFs can be added at this time.
7. Click UPLOAD (see image above). Repeat this process to add more documents.
The document(s) appear under the header ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. Click on the name to preview it. Or click on the TRASH CAN to delete it.