Easily show tax items as line items on your printed invoices. It’s an easy edit you can make to an invoice template. This article will walk you through the process.
1. Click INVOICING...CONFIGURE from your navigation bar.
2. Click PDF Styles on your Configure Invoice Settings window.
3. Click on the QUESTION MARK icon next to an invoice template that you want to edit.
4. Click EDIT.
5. Find STEP 3 and check the box next to SHOW TAX RATE(S).
6. Click SAVE to save your change.
On PDF printed invoices, you’ll see an “x” to indicate that you’re showing a taxable item. You’ll also see the tax rate. In the image below, the rate is 8%.
On Word documents, you’ll see a checkmark. Canadian users may see a different symbol to indicate this tax information.