If you are a QuickBooks Online user, you can create a trial account with BigTime with a few simple steps. This article will walk you through that process.
1. Go to the BigTime/App page on Apps.com. This link is all you’ll need! Just click the GET APP NOW button to launch a new BigTime subscription.
2. Login using your Intuit login name. When you click the GET APP button, you’ll be asked to login to your QuickBooks online account (if you aren’t already logged in).
3. Select your company name. If you have more than one QuickBooks Online subscription, you’ll need to let Intuit know which company file you’d like to connect to BigTime.
4. Click Authorize to allow the connection between QuickBooks and BigTime. The connection can take a few minutes depending upon the size of your file. Just leave the window open so you’ll know when it’s done.
5. You’re all set! Your QuickBooks Online account is now connected to BigTime. The entire connection is managed automatically behind the scenes. Once your account is connected, your list of users and customers will be populated automatically, so you’re ready to start using BigTime to manage your firm.