This article will explain how to import your QuickBooks data into BigTime. You’ll be able to select a specific date range and project. The importing process won’t overwrite your existing BigTime data; it’ll just get updated.
Note: This article assumes that you’ve integrated BigTime with QuickBooks.
Follow the steps below to start importing your QuickBooks data.
1. Click QUICKBOOKS...IMPORT DATA from the navigation bar.
2. Select the data to import. Choose to import time (eg, timesheet), vendor expense, or invoice history.
3. Click NEXT STEP, located in the bottom-right corner, to move along in the process.
4. Apply your filters. Fill in the information you want to bring in. For example, perhaps you only want to bring in data from the month of March.
Note: The date range is mandatory, but not the project.
5. Click NEXT STEP, located in the bottom-right corner, to move along in the process.
6. Review your selections on the confirmation screen.
Click BACK, near the bottom-left side of your window, to move back to a previous tab and make a change.
7. Click IMPORT, near the bottom-right corner of your window, to import your data.