Include invoice payment details—like final payment, amount paid, and balance due—on your invoice-type reports. It’s a way to get customized payment information at your fingertips.
This article will explain how to create a report with invoice payment details. Follow the steps below.
1. Click ANALYTICS...REPORT CENTER from your navigation bar.
2. Click on the MAGNIFYING GLASS near the top of your window.
3. Click on the hyperlink CREATE YOUR REPORT.
4. Select INVOICE LIST from the new window that pops up.
5. Click NEXT to edit the report settings.
6. Add columns to your report, including your invoice payment details. To do this, scroll within the gray box and find the header INVOICE PAYMENTS. Check boxes under this header to include relevant invoice payment details.
7. Click CREATE REPORT, near the top-right of your window, and a new window will open prompting you to fill out the publication details for your report. Add the details you'd like, and then click PUBLISH REPORT.
Your report will look something like this: