Admins can activate a notification that will notify staffers that they’ve got a timer running. As an admin, you can choose when the staffers are notified, say 1:30pm or 5:30pm.
This article will show you how to activate this feature and create a notice.
1. Click MY COMPANY...NOTIFICATIONS from your navigation bar.
2. Check the box next to OPEN TIMER NOTIFICATIONS. You’ll find this option toward the end of your window.
3. Click SAVE to save this selection.
4. Click EDIT NOTIFICATIONS. This will take you to a new window where you can create and/or edit the notification.
5. Select OPEN TIMERS from the picklist under the header, NOTIFICATION TYPE.
6. Create your active timer notification. You can customize the pre-populated fields.
For example, update the subject or body of the message.
You can also specify when (ie, time of day) the message is sent. The time is determined by the time zone selected for your firm.
7. Click SAVE to save your work.