Log time on the go and maintain DCAA timekeeping compliance via BigTime’s mobile app for iPhone. BigTime’s mobile app allows users to enter and submit time and audit notes just as they would on the web app. For information on downloading and getting to know the mobile app for iPhone, read this guide first.
Logging Time and Audit Notes on the Mobile App
1. Click the TIMESHEETS tile after logging in with your BigTime credentials.
2. Click the day for which you’d like to add a time entry. You can also click the text at the bottom right that says ADD TIME.
3. Add time to your selected date. Make sure to fill out all required information including hours, job, category, and notes, and click SAVE when you’re finished.
4. Click the SUBMIT button when you’re ready to submit time. This button will be at the bottom left corner of your timesheet.
5. Verify any changes or notes. A pop-up box will appear on your screen asking you to verify any changes or notes. After reviewing and making any edits, click the SIGN+SUBMIT button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter your electronic signature and then click SUBMIT to send your timesheet for review and approval.